µOsc-I is a small format adaptation of the original Mutable Instruments “Braids” module
µOsc-I is pre-flashed with last Official firmware and factory calibrated
It uses the same circuit design as the original but implemented into only 8HP
Direct digital synthesis
Physical and percussive models
These settings are accessible through a menu, and are not CV controllable.
- Bit-depth (from 4 to 16 bits) and sample rate (from 4kHz to 96kHz).
- Quantizer on the CV-input with a large selection of scales.
- Analog VCO-style linear detuning of higher frequencies.
- Analog VCO-style pitch drifting.
- Waveform quirks, unique to each module built.
- Built-in AD envelope, assignable to the oscillator frequency, the COLOR and TIMBRE parameters, and to the amplitude.
- META mode enabling CV-controlled model selection with the FM input.
- All inputs: 100k impedance, DC to 4kHz.
- 12-bit CV capture.
- 96kHz, 16-bit audio processing (some algorithms are 2x or 4x oversampled).
Width: 8 HP
Deep: 25 mm
+12V: 100 mA
-12V: 15 mA
Original Braids designed by Olivier Gillet of Mutable Instruments.